Isaiah 41:10-14 (13) – For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. (KJV)
Checking through history, you will discover that you have at least for once helped others or been a recipient of assistance because no man is an island! We all need connections at every stage of life (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12). Therefore, our God can order our steps and set certain things in position to serve as a connector to our place of destiny (Psalms 60:11).
A few years ago, a church needed N6 Million ($12,000) for a project, but it was impossible to raise the fund in the shortest time. One day, a man walked in and said: ‘God directed me here that the church was in need. How much do you need?’ (Blank Cheque). The pastor told him, and he immediately wrote the exact amount on the cheque so that the pastor said he could have asked for more. I am praying for you, this November, the Lord shall connect you to relevant helpers, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, indeed as seen in our Bible reading, God can send help to you effortlessly. He is the great connector who can even promote your potential helpers so they can advance your course in destiny (Psalms 75:6-7). But who gets divinely connected?
1. Those born of Christ (Isaiah 59:1-2)
2. Those faithfully ready to receive (Matthew 21:22).
3. Those who give and pay their tithes? (Luke 6:38)
4. ‘Vision without provision becomes a television’— many have ideas but no helpers. Therefore, if you will pray, your story shall change! (Matthew 7:7-10)
Hymn: Higher Ground — Johnson Oatman, Jr. (1898)
1. Father, with everything that You are the Almighty, please send help to me!
1. Lord, I am tired of struggling, please move me to my glory land.
2. Divine milk and honey, flow in and through my life.
3. Father, erase my reproach and that of my friends, family and the church.
HELP IS COMING YOUR WAY!
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)