DIVINE CONNECTION FOR MARRIAGE!
Genesis 2:21-24 (22) – Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib, and he brought her to the man. (NLT)
Divine connection is when God attaches you with another person for a purpose– favour or upliftment. This connection may vary to everyone. To you, it might be for open doors of jobs and helpers of destiny. To some people, it can be for healing, while to others, it could be to connect with their life partners. I pray! In whatever area you need God’s assistance, He shall make it happen, in Jesus’ name.
Today’s Bible reading tells us that God took a rib from the man to create woman. In other words, the Lord already knows your spouse– the challenge is just the connection to the fellow? But do you believe that your marriage can still happen this year? Yes! Your wife or husband can locate you this month. Remember, in Ezekiel 37:1-14, Ezekiel prophesied on dry bones, and they came together. In the same manner, I decree to every marriageable single; like a dream, God shall effortlessly link you to your spouse, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, ‘it is not enough to desire and marry but about marrying the right person’. Therefore, who qualifies for a divine connection in marriage?
1. Those that do not misuse their temples (body)-(1 Corinthians 6:15-19).
2. Those who ask: marriage is ordained by God. Pray for and about it! (John 14:14)
3. Those who are mature and ready (Matthew 19:11-12 (MSG).
4. Those who will love each other (Ephesians 5:21-33)
5. Those who will glorify God with their union (1 Peter 4:10)
Hymn: He will Answer every Prayer — Mary Bernstecher (1914)
1. Father, please connect me to my bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh (and in jobs).
1. Lord, unsettle those in authority until they assist me (mention)
2. Father, please repair every broken heart and home.
ACCEPT CHRIST TODAY!
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)