DECREE WHAT IS WRITTEN!
Job 22:28 – Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. (KJV)
Being an active Christian involves living by the principles of God’s Word and constantly meditating on it. This is because all we require to succeed in life is already available in the scriptures. However, as seen in our Bible reading, we need to declare the Word to activate its reality in our daily experience.
The story of the Shunammite woman gives an illustration of how to speak God’s Word in challenging situations. The woman had just lost her only son, and when asked about the child, she would say, “All is well”. What happened after was that Prophet Elisha raised the child from death to life (2 Kings 4:18-37). This miracle was made possible through the woman’s faith in God and her declaration.
Beloved, faith propels the confidence to speak, and whatever decree you back up with the Word receives life. Therefore, you will address the turbulent issues in your life with what is written. Mark 11:23 assures us that we can talk to the mountains and they will obey. I encourage you to activate your faith as you declare the Word of God, and there will be an instant performance in Jesus’ name.
Hymn: Trust and Obey – John H. Sammis (1887)
Read and meditate on the scriptures as they apply to you and decree that ”It is written”.
1. Do you need help? Isaiah 41:10-14
2. Sickness: Jeremiah 17:14, 30:17, Isaiah 53:4-5, & Matthew 8:17
3. Death: Psalms 118:17
4. Fruitfulness: Genesis 1:26-28, Exodus 23:26
5. Marriage: Genesis 2:18-246
6. Deliverance: Isaiah 49:25-26
7. Attacks: Isaiah 8:10, 54:178
8. Open doors: Revelations 3:7-8, 20, Psalms 24
9. Going international? Romans 4:17
10. Uprooting evil plantations: Matthew 15:13, Jeremiah 1:10
1. Spend quality time praying in the Holy Ghost.
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)