Psalm 23:4-6 (4) – Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. (KJV)
The Psalmist in our Bible reading made the declarations that regardless of what he faces, he would neither be moved nor afraid because he knows the Lord will comfort him and provide stability in challenging times (Isaiah 43:2). David was able to testify based on his experience, such as when God delivered him from Goliath and Saul, among other situations (1 Samuel 17, 19-24). More importantly, the secret of David is that he was a man after God’s heart (Acts 13:22), and that’s why God prepared a table before him to shame his adversaries. I declare over your life, you shall not know defeat anymore, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, in the same manner, God can do much more for you if you make Him your cornerstone (Psalm 46). Give your all for the Lord’s cause and trust in His mighty power even when the storm rages. At that moment which seems the enemies are winning, rest in God, pray and eat the word, you shall become victorious (Psalm 119:10-11). Above all, make it a point of duty to dwell permanently in the house of God. Your faith shall never fail thee. God bless you and make His face shine on you, in Jesus’ name (Numbers 6:25).
Hymn: He Leadeth Me – Joseph H. Gilmore (1862)
1. I decree today that I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus Christ. Hence, let nobody, principalities, contrary family pattern, sicknesses and curses trouble me (Galatians 6:17).
1. I receive the power to make righteousness my lifestyle and watchword.
2. Whether in the day or night, I shall enjoy mercy, abundance, rest, restoration, revival, divine insight and direction.
3. Holy Ghost, empower me not to be too big for correction.
4. Thou aggression of the wicked over our nations, family and the Church; backfire!
SOLUTION HAS COME!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)