CHANGE OF DESTINY
1 Chronicles 4:9-10 (9) – Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, “Because I bore him in pain.” (NKJV)
A key point to take note of about Jabez in today’s Bible reading is that he was meant to be more honourable than his siblings. In other words, he was to be greater and excel above others. However, that single act by his mother to give him a sorrowful name twisted his destiny. Jabez was written off, and nobody expected anything good from his life. Nevertheless, after he prayed to God, his destiny was restored to divine order.
Beloved, all that God created is for good, but the devil is always lurking around to tarnish people’s destiny. Could it mean that your pain and struggles are because of the meaning of your name and the circumstances surrounding your birth or the errors of your ancestors have afflicted your destiny? If you are working like an elephant but eating like an ant or you operate as a tail rather than as a head, you need to pray for destiny restoration.
God didn’t make you to be mediocre. You were born into dominion and to shine. Therefore, Jesus can restore your destiny even when your life’s pattern has been diverted from God’s plan. If you can pray, heaven will rearrange your purpose of existence and cause you to fulfil your destiny.
Hymn: Higher Ground – Johnson Oatman, Jr. (1898)
1. Father, please visit the foundation of my life and if necessary, change my destiny!
2. Father, please re-write my story in this area (mention).
1. Blood of Jesus! Erase my past errors (mention)
2. Father, I surrender all to You. Please give me another opportunity to excel and flourish.
3. Any evil altar, working against my glory, scattered by fire!
4. Angels of God, destroy every unholy gathering against my family, neighbours, the Church and me.
OUR FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME STARTS TOMORROW.
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)