CALL OUT THE NAME!
All who call out to the Lord will be saved. (CEV)
In a road accident, a woman got trapped under a bus that was close to catching fire, causing people to flee for their lives. All hopes faded gradually because no one would help! Suddenly, the woman remembered a name and shouted it: Jesus. Immediately, she fell into a trance and saw angels lifting the bus until she got out in reality. This caused the people to marvel!
Beloved, there is power in the name of Jesus because, in it, we have security, deliverance, and assured hope. This is why the woman was rescued after she called the name. In the same way, if you believe in the power of the name of Jesus, which is enthroned above principalities and darkness, you will possess the same authority. I encourage you to trust in Christ and use His name, as our Bible reading confirms its ability to save.
It is also not enough to call on Jesus when you are not genuinely saved or in the right standing with God. Always examine your heart to root out any sins, and then cry out the name of the Lord to dislodge every demon, obstacle, incurable disease, heartache, curse, and deadly trap. He will hearken unto you!
Hymn: There Is A Redeemer – Keith Green (1977-79)
1. Holy Spirit, help me rekindle my love and trust in Jesus.
2. Father, I declare that You are my Lord and saviour.
3. Father, I receive the power, boldness, and utterance to proclaim Your name over all situations.
1. Father, please expose every enemy pretending to be my friend.
2. Lord Jesus, You are the God of the second chance, please rewrite my story and restore my lost opportunities.
3. Breakthrough without achievement in my life, Church, and neighbourhood, scatter by fire!
WALK IN POWER!
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)