BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR THE WEEK
Topic: The Holy Spirit
Bible Texts: Acts 1:8, 2:4, 10:38, Luke 11:13, Psalms 150, Proverbs 14:34, Ephesians 4:30.
John 7:37-39 (38) – He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” (NKJV)
1. Father, I thank You for counting my family, friends and me among the living.
2. Father, You said those that come to You, you will no wise cast out (John 6:37b). I confess my sins today. Please forgive me and give me a new beginning in Jesus’ name.
3. Holy Spirit, break every resistance within my life that is opposing the plan and purpose of God for my life, in Jesus’ name.
4. Holy Ghost, instil Your fear in me and reveal to me the secrets to the circumstances of my life, in Jesus’ name.
5. Holy Spirit, I long to hear and communicate with You. Please, speak to me on a per-second basis, in Jesus’ name.
6. Holy Spirit, teach me how to seek You early, pray, study and do Your will always, in Jesus’ name.
7. Holy Spirit, please transform my life into a life that detests sin and prevail over temptations, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, possess me with Your spirit with the evidence of power, discernment and tongues-speaking, in Jesus’ name.
9. Glory of my life, marriage, children, career and ministry. Arise and shine, in Jesus’ name.
10. Holy Spirit, I have no strength of mine. Please, empower me and lead me on the right path in Jesus’ name.
Begin to give thanks to God for answered prayers. Sure you had a blessed service in God’s presence? This week shall usher you into your long-awaiting glory days, in Jesus’ name. Be optimistic!