BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR OUR MOTHERS
Bible Text: Exodus 20:12, Psalms 127:3, Proverbs 1:8-9; 22:6, Ephesians 4:32, 1 Timothy 5:8.
Proverbs 31:10-31 (30) – Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. (NIV)
1. Father, I thank You for life, health, love, grace and mercies upon our mothers, both biological and in Christendom.
2. Sins of disobedience to God and negligence to my parents, Lord, please forgive me, in Jesus’ name!
3. Father, please cause all mothers and mothers to be, to eat the good fruits of their labours, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, in Your mercy, please empower and increase our mothers in strength, in Jesus’ name.
5. Every problem that turns a woman to the man, and the husband to the wife, I am not your candidate, in Jesus’ name!
6. Lord Jesus, strengthen the hands of our women and make them more creative, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, arise for every widow, widower, orphan and homes in turmoil, and please change their agony to glory, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, instil Your fear in our mothers that they may teach us the divine precepts, in Jesus’ name.
9. All our women need at home, service to God, emotionally, career-wise and financially, Lord, release to them, in Jesus’ name.
10. I decree in the name of Jesus, every home become fruitful and prosperous.
11. Issues of life, making our women losers and mediocre, Prince of Peace, resolve them, in Jesus’ name!
12. Please, pray for your parents, family, mentors, neighbours, the church and leaders.
Thank God for answered prayers even as you ask for something special you want to testify about this week. God bless you in Jesus’ name (Amen).
YOU SHALL NOT BURY YOUR CHILDREN
© The Food of Champions 2021