BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR EASTER
Bible Text: Proverbs 14:34, 1 Corinthians 10:31, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Acts 1:4-8, John 14:30, Daniel 2:44; 10:20-21, Matthew 6:10.
2 Peter 3:18 – But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. (NIV)
1. Thank God for Your redemption, life, and authority in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, please have mercy on me in any way I have fallen short of Your glory, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, revive Your Spirit within me and help me to grow in Your knowledge, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, help me to live in the consciousness of Your reality. I declare that I am no longer a victim but a victor, in Jesus’ name.
5. Help me to subject myself to growing in the knowledge of Your will, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, in every area where I have become barren spiritually, physically, maritally, and career-wise, please make me fruitful, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, when Your kingdom come, please make me a partaker, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, destroy anything that would hinder or delay Your glorious kingdom from manifesting in my life, in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, release Your angel to reclaim whatever has been hijacked from my life by the prince of this world, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, let my life be an expression of Your will on earth. Please, cause my life to bring glory and honour to Your name, in Jesus’ name.
(YOU ARE A REALITY OF GOD’S REDEMPTIVE POWER. CONTINUE TO GROW IN THE POWER OF CHRIST’S RESURRECTION)
JOIN US FOR THE FINAL DAY 3 TOMORROW IN OUR EASTER PRAYER RETREAT. GOD BLESS YOU!
© The Food of Champions 2022