BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: The Shelter
Isaiah 25:1–12 (4) – You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall. (NIV)
Supporting Text: 1 Corinthians 2:9, Psalms 62:6; 94:22; 103:2; 104:15, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Isaiah 41:10-14; 43:2; 59:19, John 8:32-36; 14:12-14; 27, 1 John 1:5-10, Romans 9:15, Jeremiah 31:12.
1. Father, thank You for the gifts of life, salvation, health, and provision, among other things I enjoy.
2. Lord Jesus, I repent of every known and secret sin. Please forgive me and grant me the grace to live a life of holiness, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, help me to know that You can assist me because You are my backbone and shelter, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, please let Your mercy speak for me every day and every time, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, when the world is raging, let me rest in Your salvation and peace, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please pour a new wine of power and celebration into my cup for joy everlasting, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, let Your fire consume whatever is draining my strength and resources, in Jesus’ name.
8. Let every distraction from hell, reproach, error, and tragedy staring at me expire in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord Jesus, please be my shield of faith and rock of defence. Give me stability, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, deliver me from satanic burdens, family curses, and obstacles to my divine purpose in destiny (mention), in Jesus’ name.
11. Any power, prolonging problems, poverty, or stagnancy in my life. Fire of God! Consume them, in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, don’t let my sojourn on earth be like a foot passing on a rock. Please help me fulfil my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
13. I command this week to work out in my favour. No sorrow, death, or misfortunes in the mighty name of Jesus.
14. Father, on the mountaintop where my feet and connection could not reach. Please take me far above it to the glory of Your name.
Thank God for answers to prayers, even as you ask for your desires for the week. It is granted to you! (Matthew 7:7).
© The Food of Champions 2023