BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Bible Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17, Acts 1:8; 10:28, John 14:12-14 & 27, Numbers 6:24-26, Deuteronomy 31:6, Psalms 32:8; 91, Isaiah 10:27; 26:3-4; 41:10-13; 43:2; 54:15-17, Philippians 4:6-8, 13 & 19, Ephesians 3:20-21.
Hebrews 12:14 – Pursue peace with all, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord, (BLB)
1. Father, I thank You for the gifts of life, peace, health, salvation, and provision, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord Jesus, please forgive my sins and grant me a new life, in Jesus’ name!
3. Father, silence the mouth of the enemy overriding my spiritual voice, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, please save my spiritual life from decay and my soul from eternal death, in Jesus’ name.
5. Embargo of ‘You shall never rise above your family record’ break in my life and in my children’s lives, by fire, in Jesus’ name!
6. Satanic destiny-monitoring gadgets, inserted into my life, jump out and scatter, in Jesus’ name.
7. Holy Ghost, breathe on my good seeds and let them spring up to prosper me and my generation, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, let the channels of my spirit open up and receive divine impartation, in Jesus’ name.
9. Gate-crashers, assigned to add sorrow to my joy, be evicted in the name of Jesus.
10. I declare that I believe in holiness, prayer, and power. Holy Spirit, possess me now in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, please endow my family, neighbours, nation, and the church with humility and wisdom, in Jesus’ name.
12. Thank the Lord Almighty for answering your prayers even as I decree, because:
a. Glory is the opposite of shame; you shall enjoy God’s glory, in Jesus’ name.
b. Grace is the opposite of disgrace. Today, your disgrace is replaced by divine grace, in Jesus’ name.
c. Joy is the opposite of sorrow, you shall enjoy ceaseless joy forever, in Jesus’ name.
THE BLESSED SHALL CALL YOU BLESSED!
© The Food of Champions 2023