BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Deuteronomy 28:1-14 (3) – You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country. (NIV)
1. Father, thank You for the gift of life, a new day, and the week, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 107).
2. Father, I humble myself before You. Please, forgive all my sins, in Jesus’ name (Ephesians 4:31-32).
3. Every power that says “I will start but not finish well”, scatter, in Jesus’ name (Job 5:12).
4. The power and resources I need to start and finish my good projects, locate me, in Jesus’ name! (Isaiah 41:10-13).
5. In the mighty name of Jesus, I decree that pride shall not steal my potential (James 4:6).
6. Household darkness covering my star and glory, be wiped away, in Jesus’ name! (Habakkuk 2:14).
7. I delist my name and children from the record of empty glory, star hunters, and non-achievement, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 54:15-17).
8. Father, I submit all I have to You and declare that wherever You lead me, I shall go, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 6:8).
9. The seed of darkness and discomfort, germinating in my life and destiny, dry up, in Jesus’ name! (Matthew 15:13).
10. Father, turn every evil idea and attack of my enemies to foolishness, in Jesus’ name (2 Samuel 15:31).
Beloved, bless the name of the Lord for answered prayers even as you ask for what you desire to testify of this week. As the Lord lives, you shall not die but fulfil your purpose and destiny, in Jesus’ name. Cheers!
Be at the Church this morning. ABUNDANT HELP IS COMING YOUR WAY!
© The Food of Champions 2022