BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Supporting Text: Psalms 119:165, Isaiah 9:6, 26:3, Colossians 3:15, Philippians 4:7, I Corinthians 14:33.
John 14:27 – “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn’t fragile like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid. (TLB)
1. Father, I praise You because You are God over all things and the Prince of Peace, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, please forgive my acts of sin and disobedience to Your Word in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, from tonight, let me cease to be my own enemy in all aspects, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, give me the grace to repent in my ways and change my attitude where necessary, in Jesus’ name.
5. Lord Jesus, please give me the spirit of total obedience to Your word, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please let every storm in my body, soul, and spirit cease right now, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, let there be no more financial and material storms in my life forever, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, command every storm in my family and nation to cease from this moment in Jesus’ name!
9. Father, please arise and scatter all the enemies of my peace and rest in Jesus’ name.
10. Every plant You have not planted in my life, home, business, and Church, Father, uproot them, in Jesus’ name.
11. Strange dreams, strange afflictions, I am not your candidate; expire in my life, in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, confirm every one of Your good promises for my life and cause me to laugh this week, in Jesus’ name.
Give quality thanks to God for answering your prayers. As you have prayed these prayers, you shall experience peace and a sound mind in Jesus’ name. I look forward to hearing your testimonies. God bless you.
JESUS IS LORD!
© The Food of Champions 2022