BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: Divine Shelter
Isaiah 25:1–12 (4)
You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall. (NIV)
Supporting Text: 1 Corinthians 2:9, Psalms 62:6; 94:22; 103:2; 104:15, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Isaiah 41:10-14; 43:2; 59:19, John 8:32-36; 14:12-14; 27, 1 John 1:5-10, Jeremiah 31:12.
1. Father, thank You for the gift of life, salvation, health, and provision, among other benefits I enjoy.
2. Lord Jesus, I repent of every known and secret sin. Please forgive me and grant me the grace to live a holy life, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, help me acknowledge You as my backbone and shelter in the storm, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, when the world is raging, help me rest in Your salvation and peace, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, please pour a new wine of celebration into my cup for joy everlasting, in Jesus’ name.
6. Every distraction from hell, reproach, error, and tragedy staring at me, expire, in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord Jesus, please be my shield of faith and rock of defence, now and always, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, set me free from satanic burdens, family curses, and obstacles to my divine purpose (mention), in Jesus’ name.
9. Any power, prolonging problems, poverty, and stagnancy in my life. Fire of God! Consume them, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, don’t let my sojourn on earth be like a foot passing on a rock. Please help me fulfil my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
Thank God for answers to prayers, even as you ask for your personal desires for the week. It shall be granted thee! (Matthew 7:7). SHALOM!
© The Food of Champions 2022