BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: My Cup Overflows!
Psalms 23:1-6 (5) – You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. (NIV)
Supporting Text: Psalms 118:1, Daniel 2:22, Jeremiah 33:3, Malachi 3:8-11, 2 Corinthians 9:6-10, 3 John 2.
#Praise and #Worship
1. Father, thank You for the gift of life, health, guidance, provision and friendliness, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, I ask for Your mercy and compassion. Please, forgive my sins and disobedience, in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord Jesus, prompt me in all ways to obey Your principles for multiplication in grace and prosperity, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, I’m tired of lacking, begging, and borrowing. Please, make me a patron to nations, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, show me the secret(s) to the world’s hidden treasures and generational wealth, in Jesus’ name.
6. King of glory, by Your almightiness, please let my cup always overflow with new wine (celebrations), in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, please use me to promote the gospel, give to the needy and organisations, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, help me to honour You with my living, offerings, tithes, and first-fruits so I don’t become a victim of devourers, in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord, let our homes, neighbours, the church, and nations recover and overflow abundantly, in Jesus’ name.
10. Begin to speak into your week. Ask whatever good things you desire. They are done!
Why not thank God for instant answers to prayers even as I decree that you shall no more lack and sorrow again, in Jesus’ name. Enjoy divine blessings. Amen!
YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVOURED!
© The Food of Champions 2020