BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: Speak to Me, Lord!
1 Samuel 3:1-21 (10)
And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. (KJV)
1. Father, I thank You for the gift of life, salvation, and providence, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 9:1).
2. Father, if there are any sinful thoughts and actions in me, please forgive me and create a new heart in me, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 139:23-24).
3. Every (pick from the below) that is separating me from God and His will for my life. Tonight! I cast you out of my life, in Jesus’ name (Romans 8:31–39).
a. Self-made idol
b. Spiritual embargoes
e. Negative addictions
(Mention it as it applies to you.)
4. Any wall of distractions, blocking my vision and hearing from God. Crash down to pieces, in Jesus’ name (John 10:25-27).
5. Father, You are the shepherd and I am the sheep. Please, direct me so I don’t go astray, in Jesus’ name (Proverbs 3:5-6).
6. Father, if You don’t speak, I will not move (Psalms 46:10). Please, let Your Holy Spirit speak to my soul on a per-second basis, in Jesus’ name. I will obey! (1 Kings 19:11-12).
7. I receive divine grace to be sensitive and never to miss my defining moment, in Jesus’ name (Habakkuk 2:1).
8. Every agenda of darkness programmed for my life, household, neighbours, and church this week. Scatter by the blood of Jesus! (Exodus 12:13).
9. Spend quality time praying in the Holy Ghost. You shall hear a Word! (Romans 8:26-27).
Thank God for instant answers to prayers, even as you decree into your week. I trust that you had a glorious service in God’s presence today. Glory be to God! I see you testifying in Jesus’ name!
PEOPLE SHALL SPEAK WELL OF YOU FOR A LIFTING!