BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: A WAY OF ESCAPE
1 Corinthians 10:13 – The only temptations that you have are the same temptations that all people have. But you can trust God. He will not let you be tempted more than you can bear. But when you are tempted, God will also give you a way to escape that temptation. Then you will be able to endure it. (ERV)
Supporting Texts: Genesis 39:9, 2 Corinthians 10:4, Galatians 5:16-17, James 1:14-15, Psalms 119:11, Matthew 6:13, Ephesians 6:10-11.
1. Father, thank You for the breath of life and the provision for all my needs.
2. Father, You are the God of compassion and grace. Please forgive my sins and shortcomings, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, please deliver my household and community from the radar of darkness and disunity, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, let every mountain of impossibility before me crumble into the level ground, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, deliver me from the web of strange attacks and affliction, in Jesus’ name.
6. In my current situation (mention), Father, shine Your light and make a way of escape for me, in Jesus’ name.
7. Holy Spirit, open my eyes of understanding to see the door of escape in every moment of temptation, in Jesus’ name.
8. Holy Spirit, possess me with the power of faith, patience, and endurance, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
9. I refuse to take the satanic easy route. Instead, I shall discern the right path on my journey of faith, in Jesus’ name.
10. Holy Spirit, help me to wait on the Lord so that my strength will be renewed, in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, give me the boldness to flee from every form of unrighteousness, in Jesus’ name.
12. Spend time praying in the Holy Spirit (Your path will be illuminated).
Pray about the specific things or issues you want to testify about this week, and thank God for His answers.
BE AT THE CHURCH. A WORD IS RELEASED FOR YOU!
© The Food of Champions 2022