BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Supporting Texts: Isaiah 1:18-19; 10:27; 41:10-13, Acts 1:8, John 14:12-14, 1 Samuel 22, Ephesians 1:7, Psalms 23; 91 & Luke 4:18.
Galatians 6:17 – From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus. (NIV)
1. Father, You are the King of glory. Thank You for protecting me, my family, the church, and the nation from spiritual and physical attacks, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, You are a loving God, please pardon my sins and trespasses (confess), in Jesus’ name.
3. Any power that is not happy with the agenda of God for my life, scatter, in Jesus’ name.
4. I receive deliverance from any power using my body and mind in the day and at night, in Jesus’ name.
5. God of wonders, please make my life, family and handiwork, a wonder to my generation, in Jesus’ name.
6. Holy Spirit, dispose of my life every weight of hell and baggage of death, in the name of Jesus.
7. The trap and the evil trapper of my life, catch fire and be humiliated, in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. I decree by the power in the name of Jesus, let the power of my adversary and enchanters turn to water.
9. Holy Spirit, seal every loophole on my garment of glory and honour, in Jesus’ name.
10. Holy Spirit, seal the hole on my garment of power, in Jesus’ name.
11. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to the source of error and affliction in my life, family, business, and church, in Jesus’ name.
12. Father, please make me victorious in my “Cave of Adullam” experience, in the name of Jesus.
Ask God for 3 special things you want to testify about this time next week and give Him thanks for the answers to prayers. God is worthy. Hallelujah!
© The Food of Champions 2022