BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
1 John 5:14-15 (14) – And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: (KJV)
1. Thank God for life, your family, and for His goodness and mercies that endureth forever (Psalms 118:1).
2. Father, please forgive my sins and rescue me from every oppression of darkness (1 John 1:9-10).
3. Father, do what only You can do in my life this week and let my long-awaited testimony appear, in Jesus’ name (Romans 10:11).
4. Arise, oh Lord! Let every attempt of the enemy and tragedy assigned against me, fail and be disappointed, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 23, 91).
5. Thou feeling of emptiness and thoughts of suicide and death in me. Cease now! (Psalms 118:17).
6. I receive strength through the joy of the Lord, in Jesus’ name! (Nehemiah 8:10).
7. God of sudden wonders! Arise and let my healing, marital connection, open doors, business, and career promotion (mention)… manifest, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 32:17, 27).
8. Father, because You are the All-Sufficient God. Please, give me a bountiful gift that money can never buy, in Jesus’ name! (2 Corinthians 9:8).
9. Spend considerable time interceding in the Holy Ghost (Romans 8:26-27).
10. Holy Spirit, please give me faith like a mountain to submit myself to what You want to do (Hebrews 11:6).
Thank God for answered prayers even as you ask for all that your heart desires for Easter. You shall testify, in Jesus’ name.
Join our EASTER PRAYER and FASTING Program scheduled for EASTER Friday, 15th – Monday, 18th April, excluding Celebration Sunday.
GOD’S NAME SHALL BE GLORIFIED!
© The Food of Champions 2022