BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: The Garment!
Hymn: Are You Washed in the Blood? – Elisha A. Hoffman (1878)
Supporting Texts: Genesis 3:21, Ecclesiastes 9:8, Hebrews 12:1-2, Isaiah 61:1-11, Matthew 6:28-30.
Zechariah 3:1-10 (4) – The angel said to those who were standing before him, “Take off his filthy clothes. Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put fine garments on you.” (NIV)
1. My creator and provider– the Lord Almighty, thank You for the gift of life, health and salvation.
2. Father, please forgive my sins and cleanse every blemish on my garment, in Jesus’ name.
3. Every garment of affliction that I am unconsciously wearing (mention them); I pull them off, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, please turn my sackcloth of mourning, slavery and poverty to the garment of glory, in Jesus’ name.
5. Attire(s) of death and grave, wrapped around my household, neighbours and I; catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
6. Any weighty outfit, suppressing my spiritual and physical prosperity; loose, in Jesus’ name.
7. The garment of pride and unbelief, on my body; catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, please clothe me with the costume of honour and favour, in Jesus’ name.
9. From today! I do away with the garment of carnality (lust), and receive the robe of power, in Jesus’ name.
10. Lord Jesus, touch my clothing and body with Your power and presence, in Jesus’ name.
– Any power or problems that has opened its mouth to swallow your joy, family and testimony, are terminated, in Jesus’ name!
– This week! You shall experience a supernatural turnaround, in Jesus’ name.
ENJOY ABUNDANT BLESSINGS!
© The Food of Champions 2020