BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Philippians 4:7-9 (7) – And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (KJV)
Supporting Texts: Isaiah 10:27; 41:10-14; 59:1-2, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Psalms 36:7, Ephesians 2:7; 4:22-25, Job 5:12; 22:28, 3 John 2, Romans 12:1-2.
1. Father, thank You for the unfailing love, mercy, provision, health and protection I enjoy daily.
2. Father, You are the God of mercy. Please, forgive me of all my deliberate and unconscious sins, in Jesus’ name (confess).
3. Father, open my eyes to Your tender love and compassion over my life, in Jesus’ name.
4. I decree in the name of Jesus, I shall not live a deprived and shortened life.
5. Let every contrary imagination and agenda for my life, backfire by the power in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, don’t let the journey of one day turn into one year in my life, marriage and career. Please, direct my steps, in Jesus’ name.
7. I cancel every parental curse and decree hanging over my life and destiny, in Jesus’ name.
8. Altars of affliction, harbouring my star and glory. Holy Ghost! Set them on fire and set me free, in Jesus’ name.
9. Any suicidal and self-condemning thoughts in my heart, relatives, neighbours, friends and in any Church member. Clear away, in Jesus’ name.
10. This week and beyond, my testimonies shall speak for themselves. No more reproach, in Jesus’ name.
Why not give quality thanks to God for instant answers to your prayers. Also, make plans to attend today’s Church service, your word of deliverance and inspiration is coming. Don’t miss it!
I decree over your life that God shall make you a reference point for exceeding great miracles, in Jesus’ name.
© The Food of Champions 2022