BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: The Blood of Jesus
Romans 5:8-9 (9) – “Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.” (NKJV)
1. Father, I have returned to honour and give You the praise. Please accept my thanksgiving, in Jesus’ name (Luke 17:11-19).
2. Father, I confess my sins and repent today. Please:
A. Forgive my sins and atrocities (Ephesians 1:7).
B. Wash me clean as snow, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 1:18-19).
3. I challenge my body, soul and spirit with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 12:12-13).
4. By the precious blood of Jesus, I disengage my life and family from evil covenants and initiation, in Jesus’ name (Luke 22:20).
5. Blood of Jesus, be a symbol for my identity, protection and divine remembrance, in Jesus’ name (Leviticus 17:11).
6. Thou blood of the lamb, please redeem me and strengthen my inner man, in Jesus’ name (Nehemiah 6:9).
7. Blood of Jesus, speak better things into my life, career and destiny, in Jesus’ name (Declare mercy, deliverance, healing, favour and breakthrough), in Jesus’ name (Hebrews 12:24).
8. Lord Jesus, let Your blood be my ransom for untimely death, ancestral curses, sicknesses and vengeance, in Jesus’ name (1 Peter 1:18-19).
9. Father, by the victory of the cross, please make me a victor and no more a victim, in Jesus’ name (Revelation 12:10-11).
10. I cover my life with the blood of Jesus and plead the blood over my children, business and days ahead, in Jesus’ name (Hebrews 10:19-23).
Give quality thanks to God for the answers to your prayers, even as you ask for all that your heart desires. The Almighty God shall surprise you today, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
Please, be at your local Church to fellowship with the brethren, and the Lord shall encounter with you.
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON
© The Food of Champions 2021