BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
TOPIC: LIBERTY FROM OBSTACLES
Bible Texts: 3 John 2, Hebrews 12:24, Isaiah 1:18-19, Daniel 10:10-13, Psalms 18:24-35; 23; 24; 100; 118:17 and Job 5:12.
Isaiah 10:27 – And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (KJV)
1. Father, I thank You for the privilege of living, salvation, healing, provision and Your mercy that faileth not.
2. Lord Jesus, please come afresh into my life, forgive my sins and trespasses that may hinder my prayers from ascending to You (Confess).
3. Father, I have no strength of mine. Please empower me, lead me aright and save me from every impending storm, in Jesus’ name.
4. Ancestral, covenanted or personal-triggered curses, battling my greatness, collapse and expire, in Jesus’ name.
5. Any merited or underserving evil covenant and embargo, placed on my destiny, be dissolved now by the blood of Jesus!
6. Prince of Persia, working against my moving forward, be paralysed. Henceforth, I possess my possessions, in Jesus’ name!
7. Cobweb spirit and demonic spider(s), spreading obstacles on my path to promotion, catch fire and roast to ashes, in Jesus’ name.
8. I release myself from the power of the snail, and therefore accelerate to the mountaintop, in Jesus’ name.
9. Tortoise anointing used to curse or incant against my life, business, career, ministry and progress, catch fire and melt away, in Jesus’ name.
10. By the unction of the Holy Spirit, I nullify every conscious and unconscious self-created barrier in my life, in Jesus’ name.
11. I break through every evil family pattern and ungodly associations in Jesus’ name.
12. Thou hereditary sickness that attacked my parents and killed others shall never be my portion, by the blood of Jesus.
13. Strange and untimely death in my lineage, cease onward, in Jesus’ name.
14. Oh Lord, open my eyes and understanding to how I have constituted as an obstacle to myself and others, in Jesus’ name.
Tell God how you want your week to be and give Him quality thanks. Praise Him for what He shall do in your life and matter this week. And be at the Church today – you shall rejoice and be glad you did. Hallelujah!
© The Food of Champions 2021