BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: A GREAT CHANGE!
Psalms 118:22 – The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; (NIV)
Bible Texts: 1 Chronicles 16:34, Isaiah 6:8; 10:27; 40:31, Psalms 138:8, Jeremiah 29:11-13; 32:17 & 27, 1 John 1:9, John 14:12-14; 16:23-24, Acts 1:8; 10:38, Luke 1:37; 3:16.
1. Lord Jesus, I thank You for my life and Your hand of protection, power, provision and favour upon my household and me.
2. God of mercy, please have compassion on me and blot out my transgressions, in Jesus’ name.
3. I challenge my life, mentality, and prayer altar with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God, in Jesus’ name!
4. Angel of change and liberty sent from above, locate me now, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, open my eyes, ear and understanding to discern what I need to change to conform to God’s pattern, in Jesus’ name.
6. Any power antagonising the positive change in my life, character, career and destiny, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
7. Thou Great Physician – Jesus Christ, touch me and do a transformative work in me, in Jesus’ name.
8. Holy Spirit, put in place structures and personalities that will aid my divine turnaround, in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, because You are the Almighty, please perfect all that pertains to my family and me, in Jesus’ name.
10. Holy Ghost, anoint me afresh as an agent of change and to do great exploits, in Jesus’ name.
11. By the power in Jesus’ name, I refuse to be grounded in the journey of life and destiny.
12. Father, let it be said of me that “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone”, in Jesus’ name.
Give quality thanks to the Lord for He has done great things and be at the Church today. Your miracles stand sure, in Jesus’ name. Amen. Hallelujah!
© The Food of Champions 2021