BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: Victory over Battles
Bible Texts: Proverbs 14:34, Psalms 50:15; 100, Job 5:12, Isaiah 54:15-17, Joshua 21:44, 2 Chronicles 20:30, John 14:12-14; 27, Revelation 12:11.
1 Kings 5:4 – But now the LORD my God has given me rest on every side, and there is no adversary or disaster. (NIV)
1. Father, thank You for the gift of life, health, provision, a new day, week and more blessings.
2. Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask that You forgive me by Your mercy.
3. Battles that began in my life through the deeds of my parents and ancestors; receive divine solution, in Jesus’ name.
4. Battles growing with me as I grow older, die and dry up by fire, in Jesus’ name.
5. Battles presenting the questions I cannot answer, dry up by the blood of Jesus!
6. Silent battles, arising from within and around my environment, be silenced, in Jesus’ name.
7. Every rage of the wicked to make me afraid and bow. Work against them, in Jesus’ name.
8. Powers calling me to war. Are you my God? Divine warring angels! Visit them; in Jesus’ name.
9. Noisy battles designed and assigned to disgrace me, my family and the Church; expire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Spiritual, physical, marital, emotional and financial battles. Enough! Cease in my life, in Jesus’ name.
11. I decree that in the name of Jesus, in all, I shall be unshaken; for, the Lord has fought my battles.
12. Father, when the world is raging, please continually be my peace, in Jesus’ name.
Thank God for instant answers to prayers. You are indeed victorious by the blood of the Lamb. Hallelujah! Therefore, be at the Church today and glorify the name of the Lord.
EVERY BATTLE ATTACHED TO YOUR DESTINY; IS BROKEN!
© The Food of Champions 2021