BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Bible Text: Psalms 23; 100, 2 Corinthians 9:6-10; 12:9, 3 John 2, Job 5:12; 22:28, Exodus 14:14, Isaiah 40:28-31; 59:1-2
Pray with the help of the Holy Spirit and spend quality time on each point, applying them to your requests.
1. Lord Jesus, I ask for Your mercy and forgiveness on all my sins and trespasses, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, thank You for Your kindness and provision upon my family, friends and I, in Jesus’ name.
3. Blood of Jesus, circulate through my organs, veins and entire body system, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, do not let me fall away from Your grace, in Jesus’ name.
5. Powers waging war against my prosperity, I pull you down, in Jesus’ name.
6. My Father, please show me the mystery of my life today, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Father, please make me a pillar in Your house and not a caterpillar, in Jesus’ name.
8. Every decorated trap prepared to deceive and destroy my life and destiny; scatter, in Jesus’ name.
9. Prophesy into your life. I am favoured and blessed. I excel. I receive that divine assistance, job and contracts (mention).
10. Thank God for instant answers to prayers.
This Friday is Day 1 of our Easter Retreat Fasting and Prayer Programme (April 2 — 5). Get set for a new beginning of glory.
© The Food of Champions 2021