BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Bible Text: Deuteronomy 28:13, Psalm 7:17; 51:7; 139:23-24, Proverbs 3:3-7; 11:30, Job 5:12, Isaiah 54:15-17, Acts 1:8; 10:38, 2 Timothy 2:15, John 14:12-14.
1 John 5:14-15 (14) – This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. (NIV)
1. Father, I bless Your Holy name because You are worthy to be praised. Thank You for everything! (mention).
2. Lord Jesus, please wash me clean, both inside out, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, possess me with a life of gratitude and the evidence of prayer, in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord Almighty, please deliver me from unprofitable actions and uphold me in the right path, in Jesus’ name.
5. Holy Ghost, empower me with the grace to pay the price for studying the word and revelation, in Jesus’ name.
6. Holy Ghost, open my eyes of understanding to pay the price for power and manifestation of glory, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, where power speaks, please give me a voice and let souls be won to the glory of Your name, in Jesus’ name.
8. My head is the symbol of my destiny. Therefore, I decree! I shall be head and never a tail, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
9. Every attempt to turn my life, glory, talent and calling into filthy rags, Father, cancel them, in Jesus’ name.
10. Ask the Lord for your desires and give Him thanks for instant answers to prayers. Hallelujah!
Be at the Church today—be sensitive to the word. There is a message from the Lord for you, and it shall transform your entire life, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
© The Food of Champions 2021