BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: The Shelter in the Storm!
Isaiah 25:1-12 (4) – You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall. (NIV)
Supporting Text: 1 Corinthians 2:9, Psalms 62:6; 94:22; 103:2; 104:15, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Isaiah 41:10-14; 43:2; 59:19, John 8:32-36; 14:12-14; 27, 1 John 1:5-10, Jeremiah 31:12.
1. Father, thank You for the gift of life, salvation, health, and provision, among other benefits.
2. Lord Jesus, I repent of every known and secret sin. Please, forgive me and grant me the grace to live holy, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, help me acknowledge You as my shelter (security) in the storm, in Jesus’ name.
4. Lord, when the world is raging, help me rest in Your salvation and peace, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, please pour a new wine of celebration into my cup for joy everlasting, in Jesus’ name.
6. Every distraction of hell, reproach, error, and tragedy, staring at me, expire, in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord, be my shield of faith and rock of defence, now and always, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, set me free from every satanic burden, family curses, and obstacles to my divine purpose… (mention), in Jesus’ name.
9. Any power, prolonging problems, poverty, and stagnancy in my life. Fire of God! Consume them, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, don’t let my sojourn on earth be like a foot passing on the rock. Please, help me fulfil my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
Begin to thank the Lord for answers to prayers, even as you ask for your heart desires for the week. It shall be granted thee! (Matthew 7:7). JOIN US FROM (JULY 3-5), AS WE PRAY AND FAST INTO A GLORIOUS SECOND HALF OF 2020. SHALOM!
© The Food of Champions 2020