BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Theme: Divine Encounter!
Genesis 32:22-32 (26) – Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.” But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.” (NIV)
Supporting Texts: Genesis 18:1-14, Proverbs 14:34, 1 Chronicles 4:9-10, Jeremiah 17:14, Isaiah 30:21; 41:10-13; 43:2; 53:5, Luke 5:1-11, Acts 9:1-22.
1. Father, I appreciate Your presence in my life and family. Thank You for what You do, always, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord Jesus, please forgive my sins, negligence and disobedience to You, in Jesus’ name.
3. Just an encounter with You, Lord, can change my situation(s). Therefore, please visit me today, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, like Jacob, I need Your encounter in my life to redefine and align me with my divine purpose, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, please help me discern Your move and operations in my life, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please heal me completely so that sorrows and afflictions would be far away from me, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, just as You encountered Paul and Peter, please meet my household and I to terminate longstanding curse(s), in Jesus’ name.
8. Anywhere I have failed and rejected; as the Lord encounter with me, I shall excel and be celebrated, in Jesus’ name.
9. My divine encounter shall break every limitation to my destiny and knowing God more, in Jesus’ name.
10. Gathering of oppressors and mockers, vowing to trouble my life, I curse you in the mighty name of Jesus!
11. Because the kings could not sleep for Mordecai, Joseph and Daniel’s cause. This week! The authorities shall favour my cause, in Jesus’ name.
12. My name shall ring a bell in the ears and hearts of my helpers until they assist me, in Jesus’ name.
Thank God for answers to prayers even as you ask for those hard things you desire this week. You shall testify if you believe (John 14:13-14). Congratulations!
© The Food of Champions 2021