BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: TRUST IN GOD!
Psalms 56:3-5 (3) – What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. (KJV)
Bible Readings: Proverbs 3:5-6, 16:3, 29:25, Psalms 62:7, 91:1-2, 121:3, 143:8, Isaiah 41:10-14, 43:2, 50:7, Jeremiah 17:7-8 & 1 John 5:14, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 13:5-6.
Hymn: Leaning on the Everlasting Arms – Elisha A. Hoffman & Anthony J. Showalter (1887)
1. Thank God for the blessing of life, health, salvation, provision, love and His dependability, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, if there be any sin or ways, that I have given Your glory to self or man. Please, forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
3. Fire of God! Scatter every conscious and unconscious dependence on self, man, assets, idols and intellect, hindering my trust in God, in Jesus’ name.
4. History of unholy past, failures and fear negating God’s promises for my life. Clear away, in Jesus’ name.
5. Holy Spirit, please fill my heart with the understanding of You and to trust in the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
6. When the chips are down, Father, infuse Your strength in me and help me seek Your face, in Jesus’ name.
7. Saviour—Jesus Christ, I put my hope in You; please do not put me to shame lest the world laughs me to scorn, in Jesus’ name.
8. Tower of defence— Jesus! Please, give me boldness, calmness and victory in the storm, in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, please help me grow in Your power and move my faith to trust, in Jesus name.
10. I declare, in the name of Jesus that, ‘I shall not be moved, in times of trials; instead, I shall wait on the Lord until my change comes. So, help me, God!
Spend quality time to thank God for answered prayers, even as you ask for what your heart desires. I pray! This week shall birth a new walk and encounter with God in your life, destiny and ministry, in Jesus name. Amen!
YOUR STAR SHALL NOT DWINDLE, IN JESUS’ NAME!
© The Food of Champions 2021