BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: SINGLES TO MARRIED (PART 1)
Bible Text: Isaiah 59:1-2, Genesis 1:27-28, Ecclesiastes 4:9, 12, Song of Solomon 4:9, Ephesians 4:2-3; 5:25-33, Mark 10:9, Colossians 3:14, Hebrews 13:4.
Genesis 2:18 – And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. (KJV)
Praise, worship and give thanks to the Lord!
1. Lord Jesus, please forgive my sins, disobedience, immoralities and trespasses.
2. I challenge my foundation with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God, in Jesus’ name.
3. I speak the blood of Jesus against every root of marital delays and problems attacking my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
4. Evil verdict that says I will never be happily married; be nullified, in Jesus’ name.
5. Covenants and curses holding down my marital breakthroughs, break, in Jesus’ name.
6. Ancestral bondage and altars holding down my marriage and fruitfulness, collapse by fire, in Jesus’ name.
7. Unfriendly friends and personalities causing problems to my life, potential marriage and home, be exposed, in Jesus’ name.
8. Spiritual blindness affecting me from seeing my spouse-to-be, clear away, in Jesus’ name.
9. My negative past and relationships working against my settlement, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
10. Sins of my parents and ancestors speaking against my life and marriage, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
Beloved, why not give thanks to the Lord for answered prayers. He is ever faithful. Hallelujah!
YOUR WEDDING BELL SHALL RING!
© The Food of Champions 2020