BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Bible Text: Daniel 4:37, Ecclesiastes 7:8, Leviticus 26:19, Proverbs 21:4, 24, Isaiah 59:1-2, Psalms 100; 150, Galatians 5:22-23, Romans 12:3, James 4:10.
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. (NIV)
- Everlasting God, I praise You for the gift of life, salvation, health, love and provision.
- Father, please forgive my sins and let Your mercy speak for me, in Jesus’ name.
- I purge my life, body and spirit with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God, in Jesus’ name.
- Every mandate of hell to stir up my ego against the divine order, scatter, in Jesus’ name.
- Hammer of God! Break every wall of arrogance and disgrace, blocking my open heavens, in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, baptise me with grace for humility and power in our generation, in Jesus’ name.
- By the power in Jesus’ name, I recover all that pride has taken from me during the deliberate and unknown time.
- Father, if I have been marked for destruction, please let Your matchless mercy bail me out, in Jesus’ name. And the other man has once come to the house.
- Lord Jesus, help me to be broken, restitute and please You all the days of my living, in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Spirit, keep me in check not to think too highly of myself but to honour You with all I have, in Jesus’ name.
THE RCCG CONGRESS BEGINS TOMORROW!
© The Food of Champions 2020