BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Psalms 23:1-6 (6) – Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. (KJV)
Bible Text: Job 5:12; 22:28, Isaiah 35:4; 41:10-14; 43:2, John 14:27, Philippians 4:6-7, Psalms 100; 127:2; 46:1; 55:22; 56:3; 91, Hebrews 12:24, 1 Corinthians 10:13, 2 Corinthians 5:17.
1. Thank You, Jesus, for the life in me, health in my body, and provision for my daily bread, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord Jesus, please forgive my sins and trespasses (confess), and give me a new beginning, in Jesus’ name.
3. I decree, in the name of Jesus, I shall neither eat the bread of sorrow nor drink the wine of affliction.
4. By the blood of Jesus, I overrule all unfavourable verdicts of man, institutions, and death concerning my week.
5. This time next week, I decree! My life and business shall not remain in one spot. I am moving forward and higher, in Jesus’ name.
6. My garment of glory, honour, and fruitfulness, buried in the mud. Blood of Jesus! Purify it and restore me, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, unsettle the authorities and men to favour my neighbours and me, this week, in Jesus’ name.
8. This week! I receive the power and discernment over every situation and decision-making, in Jesus’ name.
9. My heart, body, and organs! Hear the Word of the Lord, resist temptations and be immovable, in Jesus’ name.
10. Holy Spirit, please console every grieving family and the troubled individuals, in Jesus’ name.
Why not thank the Lord for answered prayers even as you tell God about your personal desires— He will hearken unto you. Therefore, in the name of Jesus, I decree over your life:
— You shall forever be under God’s canopy of protection.
— Your name and loved ones are removed from the book of the dead.
— Your family, neighbours, and nation are covered by the blood of Jesus!
YOUR SHAME AND TEARS ARE OVER. REJOICE!
© The Food of Champions 2020