BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Philippians 1:6 – Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (NLT)
Note: Ask God for mercy, the forgiveness of sins and thank Him for everything!
1. Holy Ghost! Open my eyes and baptise me with:
A. Understanding (Psalms 119:99)
B. Knowledge (Proverbs 1:7; 2:10; 18:15)
C. Wisdom (2 Chronicles 1:1-12)
D. Discernment (Isaiah 11:1-5)
E. Power (Acts 1:8; 10:38)
2. I escape every gang up and the troop of hunters assigned against me, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 18:29).
3. Fire from heaven, consume every satanic judgement passed against me, in Jesus’ name (2 Kings 1:10).
4. Every siege of sickness and fruitless efforts, laid for my family, the church and me, catch your trappers, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 54:15-17).
5. I decree by the power in Jesus’ name, I am coming out of the spiritual, physical, emotional and mental cage (mention— Isaiah 49:24-26).
6. Oppressions of the day! Afflictions of the night!! I am not your candidate— I defeat you by the blood of Jesus (Psalms 91).
7. Father, let my mouth and coast be enlarged over the secret and known adversaries, in Jesus’ name (1 Samuel 2:1, 1 Chronicles 4:10).
Thank the Lord for He is good and because He answers prayer!
© The Food of Champions 2020