BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Bible Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17, Acts 1:8; 10:28, John 14:12-14 & 27, Numbers 6:24-26, Deuteronomy 31:6, Psalms 32:8; 91, Isaiah 10:27; 26:3-4; 41:10-13; 43:2; 54:15-17, Philippians 4:6-8, 13 & 19, Ephesians 3:20-21.
Hebrews 12:14 – Pursue peace with all, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord, (BLB)
1. Father, thank You for the gift of life, peace, health, salvation and provision, in Jesus’ name.
2. Lord Jesus, please forgive my sins, and grant me a new life, in Jesus’ name!
3. Father, silence the mouth of the enemy overriding my spiritual voice, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, please save my spiritual life from decay and soul from eternal death, in Jesus’ name.
5. Embargo of ‘You shall never rise above your family record’, break in my life and children, by fire, in Jesus’ name!
6. Satanic destiny-monitor inserted into my life, jump out and scatter, in Jesus’ name.
7. Holy Ghost, visit my past good seeds and let them profit my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
8. Gate-crashers assigned to add sorrow to my joy; be evicted, in the name of Jesus.
9. I declare that I believe in holiness, prayer and power. Holy Spirit possess me with them, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, please endow my family, neighbours, nation and the church with humility and wisdom, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, thank the Lord for answered prayers even as I decree, because:
a. Glory is the opposite of shame; you shall enjoy God’s glory, in Jesus’ name.
b. Joy is the opposite of sorrow; therefore, ceaseless joy shall you enjoy forever, in Jesus’ name.
THE BLESSED SHALL CALL YOU BLESSED!
© The Food of Champions 2020