BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Galatians 6:17 – From now on, let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus. (NIV)
Bible Reading: Ezra 3:11, Ephesians 1:7, Psalms 24:8; Isaiah 10:27; 41:10-14; 43:2, Job 5:12; 22:28, Luke 9:23; 14:33, Galatians 2:20, Revelation 7:14.
1. Lord Jesus, You are a loving Father, please pardon my sins and trespasses (confess), in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, You are the King of glory. Thank You for protecting my family, the church, and I and covering us with glory, in Jesus’ name.
3. Any problem I have acquired on the path of life, be uprooted by fire, in Jesus’ name.
4. Blood of Jesus! Wash me from my head to the toe and mark me for safety and excellence, in Jesus’ name.
5. Holy Spirit, destroy every internal resistance and external insurgence against Christ’s rulership in my life, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please cleanse me of every unrighteousness, and let me die to self, in Jesus’ name!
7. Thank God for instant answers to prayers even as I decree!
— This week! The Lord shall move you from glory to glory and you shall never be defeated, in Jesus’ name.
— All the good things you have been looking for shall begin to locate you, in Jesus’ precious name!
— As for you and your household, no more lack, affliction and reproach, in Jesus’ name.
THE GREAT SHALL CALL YOU GREATER!
© The Food of Champions 2020