BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Colossians 3:15 – “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.” (NIV)
1. Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your ever-faithful love and mercy bestowed on my life, family, community and the church (Psalms 107:1)
2. Father, please forgive my sins (confess), and cleanse me of every unrighteousness, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 59:1-2).
3. I nullify any sudden and strange attack launched against my life, in Jesus’ name (Job 5:12).
4. I decree in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, shame and regret shall never be my reward (Numbers 14:28)
5. I shall not fall from my throne and divinely-secure position, in Jesus’ name (2 Peter 3:17)
6. Every mouth speaking against my testimony; shut down. Any hands covering my glory, dry up, in Jesus’ name (1 Kings 13:4)
7. By the power in Jesus’ name, my desires shall not destroy my destiny. Holy Ghost! Please, fill me with the right thoughts (Galatians 5:16).
8. Witchcraft altars cooking my destiny and identity with the mysterious fire of manipulation, scatter by thunder, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 54:14-17).
9. Rain of affliction and terror, cease in my life, family, nation and the church, in Jesus’ name (Nahum 1:9).
10. Holy Spirit, deliver me from the depression of the day and oppression of the night, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 10:27).
11. Ask God for what you want to testify about this week! (John 16:23-24)
12. Thank the Lord for answered prayers (Mark 11:24).
Beloved, I decree over your life! You shall never know a better yesterday. You shall excel in every good work you set out to do this week, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
YOU SHALL REACH THE TOP!
© The Food of Champions 2020