BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS MONTH-END
Numbers 6:24-26 (25) – The LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; (NIV)
1. Praise God like never before. Bless His holy name because you are alive and not in the mortuary (Psalms 118 & 150)
2. Ask for mercy and forgiveness of known and unknown sins (1 John 1:9)
3. Father, help me to die to self, flesh and material things so I may increase in You, in Jesus’ name (John 3:30)
4. Father, when all is rosy or fading, take me to the place that is higher than I, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 61:1-2)
5. I uproot the seed of terminal diseases and death programmed into my life, in Jesus’ name (Matthew 15:13 & Psalms 118:17)
6. Father, destroy any circumstance of life hindering me from praising You, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 34:1)
7. I cancel the agenda of the evil prophet against me, family, nation and the church, in Jesus’ name (2 Peter 2:1-3)
8. Every opportunity and blessings that I have lost, before November ends, Father, please restore them to me, in Jesus’ name (1 Samuel 30:8B)
9. The miracles of “Come and see, how did it happen”, Father, activate them in my life and family, in Jesus’ name (1 Corinthians 2:9)
10. Pray for every single that their divinely ordained spouse shall locate them and not time wasters, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 2:15-24)
11. Irrespective of global issues, my family and friends shall never beg for bread, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 37:25)
12. By the blood of Jesus, I remove my identity and possessions from evil cages and bondage, in Jesus’ name (2 Timothy 2:26)
13. This month shall not see my end, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 118:17)
14. Father, please let the month of December launch me into the realm of abundant help, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 41:10-13).
15. In December, I shall walk and work with wisdom and divine accuracy without fail, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 24:12)
16. Father, please double my testimonies this month-end, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 61:7)
17. Father, please do a 72-Hour miracle in my life that will give me a glorious ending to November. Ask your heart desires (John 16:23-24).
18. Thank God for answers to prayers and be at your local church today (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
The grace, favour, mercy, money, and assistance you never deserved shall be granted unto thee this week, in Jesus’ name!
© The Food of Champions 2021