BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS LIFE
Theme: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
- Father, thank You for preserving my life for Your purpose. I will praise You till my last breath, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 146:1-2).
- Search me through, oh Lord! If there be any iniquity in me, please blot it out and forgive me (confess), in Jesus’ name (Psalms 139:23-24).
- Every attack sponsored into my life in the dream or/and physical. Blood of Jesus, cancel them and return them to the sender, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 59:19).
- Any power that hates my existence and laughter fall into everlasting turmoil, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 20:11).
- Father, turn the food of my relentless attackers to sand and let them fight themselves to destruction, in Jesus’ name (2 Chronicles 20:20-25).
- Every strange hand and unconscious self-induced covenant, activating problems in my life. Dry up and be dissolved, by the blood of Jesus (1 Kings 13:1-5).
- Council of witchcraft and wickedness, multiplying evil and its agents in my dream, household, and community. Enough! Catch fire and scatter, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 68).
Beloved, thank God for answered prayers, even as you tell God about those personal desires. He will do it and ye shall glorify His name!
And so, I decree over your life tonight that every deep trouble and shallow glory, programmed for you, your marriage, and business this week is destroyed, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
© The Food of Champions 2022