BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: Behold, Your Refreshing Season (Part 2)
Key Text: Joel 2:23-25
2. Father, I rejoice in You for all Your doings in my life, family, and nation, in Jesus’ name (James 1:17).
3. Father, thank You because my rain of blessings that is long overdue is outpouring gloriously, in Jesus’ name (Haggai 2:9).
4. Father, I appreciate You because everything is aligning and working out for my good, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 138:8).
5. Father, please grant me access to the realm of Your abundant provision in health, bread, water, spiritually and financially, in Jesus’ name (Philippians 4:19).
6. Father, baptise me afresh with Your Holy Spirit and power in the mighty name of Jesus (Acts 1:8).
7. Lord Jesus, sanctify me wholly to stand out for You in my generation, in Jesus’ name (1 Thessalonians 5:23).
8. Father, let there be a ceaseless cause for celebration in my abode and community, in Jesus’ name (Romans 15:13).
9. Father, restore me, my friends, family, and the church to the part of life, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 51:12).
10. In the mighty name of Jesus, I recover whatever I have lost to sin, pride, and ignorance (mention) (1 Samuel 30:8).
11. By the power in the name of Jesus, I command fire upon any destructive agents feeding on my life and testimony (Isaiah 54:15-17).
Thank God for answers to prayers. Be at your local church, you are emerging a divine champion in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
YOU ARE IN YOUR SEASON OF THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD’S REALITY
© The Food of Champions 2022