BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: Behold, Your Refreshing Season (Part 1)
Key Text: Joel 2:18-22
1. Father, I am careful and intentional to give You the glory. Please take the praise for all my life represents (Psalms 34:1-3).
2. Lord Jesus, You are the resurrection and the life. I confess my sins. Please forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness (John 11:25-26).
3. Father, please cause Your aroma of jealousy to qualify me for Your mercy (Joel 2:18).
4. Father, open the windows of heaven for my sake and grant me access to the treasury of resources, in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:19).
5. Whatever has conformed my identity to the pattern of shame, Father, let it cease today, in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:19).
6. Father, You are the custodian of anointing. Please pour fresh oil on my vision and labour, in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:19).
7. Father, cause every affliction that has risen up against me to flee right now, in the name of Jesus (Joel 2:20).
8. At Your Word, O Lord, transform the gang up against me into a party of wreckage for the enemy, in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:20).
9. Holy Spirit, align me with Your harmony where my joy knows no bounds, in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:21).
10. Father, let Your breath of life and light flow into my dwelling and possessions to make them fruitful, in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:22).
SPEND QUALITY TIME PRAISING GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS AND BE AT YOUR LOCAL CHURCH.
(TODAY IS THR FINAL DAY OF OUR FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME. CONTINUE IN PRAYER. YOUR SEASONS OF REFRESHING HAVE BEGUN).
© The Food of Champions 2022