Matthew 6:25-34 (31) – “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ (NLT)
In 1988, Bobby McFerrin sang the hit track, “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”, and this has since been an encouragement to the world because, of a truth, many things could give rise to fear so that we lose hope. Moreover, fear and worry are twin-killers that trigger doubts and faithlessness, leading to compounded problems. However, God is saying to you this day: “Don’t panic; everything will be fine.”
Beloved, does thou trust in the Lord? If you do, then wait on Him — He shall dispel every cloud of sorrow in your life and make you a delightsome land (Malachi 3:12). Perhaps you are the grumble type? Rejoice instead; because that which you complain about is what others are praying to acquire. Therefore, embrace what you have today and never get discouraged about the morrow (Proverbs 17:22). Tomorrow will take care of itself, as seen in our Bible reading.
Finally, let’s develop the boldness to ask whatever we desire prayerfully, knowing that it is done (James 1:6). However, if you are not of God, you remain a recipient of the torments of hell. Give your life or rededicate back to Jesus. He shall restore your hope and peace (John 14:27).
Hymn: Everlasting Joy — Daniel S. Warner (1893)
1. Father, quench every iota of sorrow in my life and take over my affairs!
2. Altars of darkness, sponsoring problems into my life, crash!
1. Lord, please give me the grace to live a holy life and make heaven at last.
2. Powers from my foundation, saying I must die as a nonentity. Hear the voice from heaven and scatter!
3. Father, as individuals, families, nation, and the Church, please make every day joyous for us.
4. I decree that the power of hell shall not dominate and control my destiny.
5. Father, please make my life beauty of Your glory for the world to see.
THE HOLY GHOST NIGHT IS ON FRIDAY!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)