BE HAPPY (2)
Proverbs 15:13 – A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit. (NIV)
People pay for oxygen to breathe. Families sleep on the streets and beg to feed, while some have food but cannot eat. Many have huge savings in the bank but are no more. This is not to make a mockery but to acknowledge God’s grace and that we must stop complaining about what He has blessed us with, regardless of how little you imagine it to be (Psalms 103:1-2). Because in a world where things seem so harsh than envisaged, we may have focused mainly on what we haven’t acquired instead of what we have — Lord, have mercy! (1 Thessalonians 5:16-26).
Beloved, what are you going through that looks as if all hopes are lost? You will refuse to give up! For, that problem is for a moment; it will fade away (Psalms 30:5). Have you listened to other people’s stories? Maybe you will discover that your cross is too small for God to handle (Psalms 55:22). Besides, how much do we even pay for happiness? Not a dime! So, be happy because being sorrowful would only kill your spirit, as confirmed by our Bible reading. Finally, no matter the issues in your life, if you would remain prayerful, purposeful, positive and patient, success and joy are inevitable!
Hymn: O Happy Day – Philip Doddridge (1755)
1. Thank God for the past, present, future and everything.
2. Father, everything I need to serve You better in joy, please release to me!
3. Lord, help me to understand You more and be patient for my season of glory.
1. Oh God, arise this month! Let my story change (Health, marital, career and finances).
2. I decree that I possess my possession by fire this month (mention).
3. I fire back every arrow of marital failure; I shall locate my God-ordained partner this year.
4. I shall have bountiful testimonies that will silence every mocker within and around my life.
5. Holy Spirit, counsel me, my family and the Church in all ways.
THE HOLY GHOST NIGHT IS ON FRIDAY!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)