A FEW SECONDS
Romans 10:10 -For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (KJV)
A helicopter carrying a popular figure crashed mid-air killing everyone onboard. During investigations, the poor weather was identified as the cause of the crash, but investigators noted that the helicopter was just twelve seconds away from clear skies. If the chopper had balanced through the harsh climate for a few more seconds, they might be safe. I decree in the name of Jesus that no error of any kind shall be your portion.
We need to cancel evil schedules for our daily routine because a couple of seconds can do much in our lives. When good things or tragedies occur, they happen suddenly, such as the helicopter crash! Similarly, every decision made concerning yourself, career, or marriage could either make or mar your destiny. We saw an example of when Satan tempted Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden; it was within a moment, and man became instantly vulnerable (Genesis 3:1-8).
Beloved, your decisions today can make a clear difference in your existence. Have you been drowning in the ocean of sin, addiction and suffering? A few seconds to confess or rededicate back to God as seen in our Bible reading can transform your ugly into beauty. Trust God to pray without ceasing, and heaven shall order your steps.
Hymn: Jesus Saves – Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Lord Jesus, I confess my iniquities. Please, forgive and give me a new start.
2. Father, cancel errors and tragedies predestined for me this year.
3. Father, let Your grace be sufficient for me and lead me in the best path.
(THE MIDNIGHT PRAYER)
1. Every attempt to shut the door of good news in my life, home and the church, scatter!
2. Glory of God! Overshadow my life, plans and destiny.
3. Any enemy, waiting for me to slip in order to pounce on me; fall into your trap!
YOUR DAYS ARE REDEEMED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)